STATUSThis module is covered by the Type-Tiny stability policy.
DESCRIPTIONEnum type constraints.
This package inherits from Type::Tiny; see that for most documentation. Major differences are listed below:
- Arrayref of allowable value strings. Non-string values (e.g. objects with overloading) will be stringified in the constructor.
- Unlike Type::Tiny, you cannot pass a constraint coderef to the constructor. Instead rely on the default.
- Unlike Type::Tiny, you cannot pass an inlining coderef to the constructor. Instead rely on the default.
- Parent is always Types::Standard::Str, and cannot be passed to the constructor.
- Arrayrefification calls "values".
BUGSPlease report any bugs to <http://rt.cpan.org/Dist/Display.html?Queue=Type-Tiny>.
AUTHORToby Inkster <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENCEThis software is copyright (c) 2013-2014 by Toby Inkster.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIESTHIS PACKAGE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.