STATUSThis module is covered by the Type-Tiny stability policy.
DESCRIPTIONUnion type constraints.
This package inherits from Type::Tiny; see that for most documentation. Major differences are listed below:
Arrayref of type constraints.
When passed to the constructor, if any of the type constraints in the union is itself a union type constraint, this is ``exploded'' into the new union.
- Unlike Type::Tiny, you cannot pass a constraint coderef to the constructor. Instead rely on the default.
- Unlike Type::Tiny, you cannot pass an inlining coderef to the constructor. Instead rely on the default.
- Unlike Type::Tiny, you cannot pass an inlining coderef to the constructor. A parent will instead be automatically calculated.
You probably do not pass this to the constructor. (It's not currently
disallowed, as there may be a use for it that I haven't thought of.)
The auto-generated default will be a Type::Coercion::Union object.
- Returns the first individual type constraint in the union which $value passes.
- Arrayrefification calls "type_constraints".
BUGSPlease report any bugs to <http://rt.cpan.org/Dist/Display.html?Queue=Type-Tiny>.
AUTHORToby Inkster <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENCEThis software is copyright (c) 2013-2014 by Toby Inkster.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIESTHIS PACKAGE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.