SYNOPSISubuntu-upload-permission [options] package
DESCRIPTIONubuntu-upload-permission checks if the user has upload permissions for package. If the --list-uploaders option is provided, all the people and teams that do have upload rights for package will be listed.
- -r RELEASE, --release=RELEASE
- Query permissions in RELEASE. Default: current development release.
- -a, --list-uploaders
- List all the people and teams who have upload rights for package.
- -t, --list-team-members
- List all the members of every team with rights. (Implies --list-uploaders)
- -h, --help
Display a help message and exit
- You have the necessary upload rights.
- You don't have the necessary upload rights.
There was an error.
AUTHORSubuntu-upload-permission and this manpage were written by Stefano Rivera <[email protected]>.
Both are released under the terms of the ISC License.