DESCRIPTIONucommon-config is a tool that is used to configure to determine the compiler and linker flags that should be used to compile and link programs that use the ucommon library. Note: ucommon-config is provided for compatibility with legacy software only. Current projects should use pkg-config instead!
- Print the currently installed version of ucommon on the standard output.
- Print additional libraries needed to link a program with ucommonsecurecrytographiclibrary
- Print additional linker flags needed to link a program with ucommonscriptlibrary
- Print the include directory for ucommonheaders
- Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a program with ucommon
- Print the directory for ucommonplugins
- Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a program with ucommon
- If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation prefix that ucommon was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option is also used for the exec prefix if --exec-prefix was not specified. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options.
- If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation exec prefix that ucommon was built with when computing the output for the --cflags and --libs options. This option must be specified before any --libs or --cflags options.
AUTHORucommon-config was written by David Sugar <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2009 David Sugar, Tycho Softworks.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.