ujconv [-f from_encoding] [-t to_encoding] [-s string] [files...]
DESCRIPTIONujconv is an iconv-like tool which is written in perl using Unicode::Japanese.
ujconv reads text from STDIN or files, convert them, and print them to STDOUT.
Available options are as follows. Each options can be in short form (-f) or long form (--from):
- -f,--from from_encoding
- Convert characters from from_encoding. Unlike iconv this option can be omitted. In that case, the encoding of the input is guessed by ujconv.
- -t,--to to_encoding
- Convert characters to to_encoding.
- -s,--string string
- Input from the argument string instead of file or STDIN.
- List all available encodings, one name per each lines.
- Print a short help message.
- Print the version of ujconv.