void umulExtended(genUType x, genUType y, out genUType msb, out genUType lsb);
- void imulExtended(genIType x, genIType y, out genIType msb, out genIType lsb);
- Specifies the first multiplicand.
- Specifies the second multiplicand..
- Specifies the variable to receive the most significant word of the product.
- Specifies the variable to receive the least significant word of the product.
umulExtended and imulExtended perform multiplication of the two 32-bit integer quantities x and y, producing a 64-bit integer result. The 32 least significant bits of this product are returned in lsb and the 32 most significant bits are returned in msb. umulExtended and imulExtended perform unsigned and signed multiplication, respectively.
OpenGL Shading Language Version
Copyright © 2011-2014 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. m[blue]http://opencontent.org/openpub/m.
Copyright © 2011-2014 Khronos Group