SYNOPSISunbound-checkconf [-h] [-f] [-o option] [cfgfile]
DESCRIPTIONUnbound-checkconf checks the configuration file for the unbound(8) DNS resolver for syntax and other errors. The config file syntax is described in unbound.conf(5).
The available options are:
- Show the version and commandline option help.
- Print full pathname, with chroot applied to it. Use with the -o option.
- -o option
- If given, after checking the config file the value of this option is printed to stdout. For "" (disabled) options an empty line is printed.
- The config file to read with settings for unbound. It is checked. If omitted, the config file at the default location is checked.
EXIT CODEThe unbound-checkconf program exits with status code 1 on error, 0 for a correct config file.
- unbound configuration file.