SYNOPSISunixserver [options] socket program
DESCRIPTIONUnixserver is UNIX domain socket server that conform to UCSPI, the UNIX Client-Server Program Interface.
- Quiet. Do not print any messages.
- (default) Print error messages.
- Verbose. Print error and status messages.
- Do not delete the socket file on exit.
- (default) Delete the socket file on exit.
- -u UID
- Change user id to UID after creating socket.
- -g GID
- Change group id to GID after creating socket.
- Same as '-u $UID -g $GID'.
- -o UID
- Make the socket owned by UID.
- -r GID
- Make the socket group owned by GID.
- Same as '-o $SOCKET_UID -r $SOCKET_GID'.
- -p PERM
- Set the permissions on the created socket (in octal). Note: this option, if set, overrides the mask below. (defaults to 0666 minus umask)
- -m MASK
- Set umask to MASK (in octal) before creating socket. (defaults to 0, previous value is restored afterwards)
- -c N
- Do not handle more than N simultaneous connections. (default 10)
- -b N
- Allow a backlog of N connections.
- -B BANNER
Write BANNER to the client immediately after connecting.