SYNOPSISuprecords [ -?abBcfkKMsv ] [ -i <interval> ] [ -m <count> ]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents the uprecords program.
uprecords is a program that provides record statistics from the uptimed(8) program.
- Show usage
- Do not print ANSI codes
- -b -B
- Sort by time of bootup, oldest entry first. -B reverses. Option implies -s. Do not print ANSI codes
- Do not show current entry if not in top entries
- Run continuously in a loop
- -k -K
- Sort by kernel/system name. -K reverses. Option implies -s.
- Show next milestone
- Do not print extra statistics
- -i <interval>
- Use <interval> seconds for loop instead of 5, implies -f
- -m <count>
- Show a maximum of top COUNT entries instead of 10
Show version information