DESCRIPTIONDriver bindings for USB devices can be changed using this program. It is used to export and unexport USB devices over USB/IP.
- -u, --usbip <busid>
- Make a device exportable
- -o, --other <busid>
- Use a device by a local driver
- -l, --list
- Print usb devices and their drivers
- -L, --list2
Print usb devices and their drivers in parseable mode
server:# usbip_bind_driver --list
- List driver assignments for usb devices.
server:# usbip_bind_driver --usbip 1-2
- Bind usbip.ko to the device of busid 1-2.
- A usb device 1-2 is now exportable to other hosts!
server:# usbip_bind_driver --other 1-2
- Shutdown exporting and use the device locally.