- bool v4l2_detect_cvt(unsigned frame_height, unsigned hfreq, unsigned vsync, unsigned active_width, u32 polarities, bool interlaced, struct v4l2_dv_timings * fmt);
- the total height of the frame (including blanking) in lines.
- the horizontal frequency in Hz.
- the height of the vertical sync in lines.
- active width of image (does not include blanking). This information is needed only in case of version 2 of reduced blanking. In other cases, this parameter does not have any effect on timings.
- the horizontal and vertical polarities (same as struct v4l2_bt_timings polarities).
- if this flag is true, it indicates interlaced format
- the resulting timings.
This function will attempt to detect if the given values correspond to a valid CVT format. If so, then it will return true, and fmt will be filled in with the found CVT timings.