SYNOPSISvdk-config-2 [-v --version] [-h --help] [-l --libs] [--libs-only-L] [--libs-only-l] [-c --cflags] [-d --define]
vdk-config-2 is a tool that is used to configure to determine the compiler and linker flags that should be used to compile and link programs that use VDK(2). It is also used internally to the .m4 macros for GNU autoconf that are included with VDK(2).
OPTIONSvdk-config accepts the following options:
- -v --version
- Print the currently installed version of VDK on the standard output.
- -h --help
- Print a short help on the standard output.
- -l --libs
- Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a VDK program.
- Print only the -L/-R part of the --libs.
- Print only the -l part of the --libs.
- -c --cflags
- Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a VDK(2) program.
- -d --define
- Add to the compiler flags a -D_VDK_.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2000 VDK Team Copyright © 1998 Owen Taylor
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation.