DESCRIPTIONViper is a minimalistic scientific plotter and run-time visualization module. Some its the features includes:
* Light-weight and minimalistic
* Extended keybindings
* Save as png, VTK
* 2D and 3D
* Scalar, vector, and displacement fields
* Multiple input formats
* In PyCC mode; direct plotting of NumPy arrays over DOLFIN meshes
* Can be used as standalone plotting application, or used as part of
- -h, --help
- Display help text and exit.
- -i file, --input file
- Specify input file.
- -o file, --output file
- Specify output file.
- -l lut file, --lut lut file
- Specify lookup table (LUT) file.
- -d data file, --data data file
Specify data file.
EXAMPLEViper has support for visualizing meshes and solutions in DOLFIN:
from dolfin import *
# Plot a mesh
mesh = UnitCube(16, 16, 16)
# Plot a scalar function
u = Function("poisson.xml")
# Plot a vector function as a displacement field
d = Function("elasticity.xml")
# Save as png
p = plot(mesh)
# Save as VTK
p = plot(u)
- Send comments, questions, bug reports etc. to [email protected]
LICENSEThis program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.