VistaIOBoolean VistaIOSelectBand (routine, image, band, npixels, first_pixel)
- VistaIOStringConst routine; VistaIOImage image; VistaIOBand band; int *npixels; VistaIOPointer *first_pixel;
- Names the routine that is using VistaIOSelectBand to check its arguments. This name is included in any error messages produced by VistaIOSelectBand.
- Specifies the image whose pixels are to be selected.
- May specify a particular band of the image to be selected, or may be VistaIOAllBands to indicate that all bands of the image should be selected.
- Returns the number of pixels selected, or may be NULL
- Returns the address of the first pixel selected, or may be NULL
DESCRIPTIONVistaIOSelectBand selects one or all bands of an image for processing.
The image argument specifies the image, and band specifies either a single band or all bands of that image. VistaIOSelectBand checks the validity of those two arguments, then returns via npixels and first_pixel the number and location of the selected pixels. (The pixels will be occupying a contiguous block of memory.) Either npixels or first_pixel may be NULL if the corresponding return value is wanted.
RETURN VALUESVistaIOSelectBand returns TRUE if its image and band arguments are consistent, and FALSE otherwise.
- ``Routine: Band band referenced in image of nbands band(s).''
- The band argument is invalid given the number of bands in image. Routine will be the name supplied by the routine argument.