- vzcalc [-v ] CTID
- Shows the amount of the resources consumed by the container at a given time.
- Shows the resources soft limit values "promised" for a given container.
- Shows the resources hard limit values "promised" for a given container.
If the -v option is specified, the following additional information is also displayed:
- Low Mem
- The part of memory residing at lower addresses and directly accessed by the kernel (only makes sense for 32-bit architectures).
- Total RAM
- Total memory.
- Amount of memory available for applications (both RAM and swap space).
- Alloc Mem
- Standard memory allocations made for applications in a container. This is a more "virtual" system resource than RAM or RAM and swap.
- Num. Proc
- Number of processes.
- Display additional information.
EXIT STATUSNormally, the exit status is 0. On error, the exit status is 1.
LICENSECopyright (C) 2000-2009, Parallels, Inc. Licensed under GNU GPL.