SYNOPSISwebgen [global options] command [command arguments] [command [command arguments] ...] [args]
DESCRIPTIONwebgen is used to generate web pages from page and template files. You create one template file in which you define the layout of your pages and where the content should go. After that you create page files in which you only define the content. webgen merges the page's content into the template and generates the final HTML output.
- -d, --directory DIR
- Set the website directectory. if none specified, the current directory is used.
- -V, --verbosity level
- Set verbosity to the given level.
- -h, --help
- Show generic help.
- -v, --version
- Show the version of the program and exit.
- Executes check command by default.
- check config
- Checks validity of configuration file.
- check libs
- Checks presence of optional libraries.
- Creates the basic directories and files for webgen. This includes the source and output directories, the log and the plugin directory. Also, a basic template plus a CSS and an index file are created. Takes the directory to create the webgen structure in as an argument.
- Provides help for the individual commands.
- Runs webgen which will result in the generation of the HTML data in the output directory from the files in the source directory. This command is used as the default command when no command was issued.
- Shows all available plugins or their configuration items. Takes either config or plugins as an argument.
- Changes configured gallery style, sipttra or website style. Takes either gallery_style, sipttra_style or website_style as an argument plus the gallery, sipttra or website style name you want to configure.
- Shows the version of the program and exit.
AUTHORwebgen was written by Thomas Leitner <[email protected]>
This manual page was written by Paul van Tilburg <[email protected]> for the Debian project (but may be used by others). This manual page was update to reflect webgen 0.4 change by Arnaud Cornet <[email protected]>. This manual page was updated to reflect webgen 0.4.2 changes by Thomas Leitner <[email protected]>.