int WildMidi_SetOption (midi *handle, unsigned short int options, unsigned short int setting)
DESCRIPTIONSet a library option for a specific midi.
- The identifier obtained from opening a midi file with WildMidi_Open(3) or WildMidi_OpenBuffer(3)
options The option or options you wish to change.
- By default the library uses linear volume levels typically used in computer MIDI players. These can differ somewhat to volume levels found on some midi hardware which may use a volume curve based on decibels. This option sets the volume levels to what you'd expect on such devices.
- By default libWildMidi uses linear interpolation for the resampling of the sound samples. Setting this option enables the library to use a resampling method that attempts to fill in the gaps giving richer sound.
- libWildMidi has an 8 reflection reverb engine. Use this option to give more depth to the output.
- To turn on an option, repeat that option here. To turn off an option, do not put the option here.
- Example: To turn on Reverb
- WildMidi_SetOption(handle, WM_MO_REVERB, WM_MO_REVERB);
- Example: To turn off Reverb
- WildMidi_SetOption(handle, WM_MO_REVERB, 0);
- Example: To turn on Reverb and Enhanced Resampling
- WildMidi_SetOption(handle, (WM_MO_REVERB | WM_MO_ENHANCED_RESAMPLING), (WM_MO_REVERB | WM_MO_ENHANCED_RESAMPLING));
RETURN VALUEReturns -1 on error, otherwise returns 0.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) Chris Ison 2001-2010 Copyright (C) Bret Curtis 2013-2014
This file is part of WildMIDI.
WildMIDI is free software: you can redistribute and/or modify the player under the terms of the GNU General Public License and you can redistribute and/or modify the library under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the licenses, or(at your option) any later version.
WildMIDI is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License and the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License and the GNU Lesser General Public License along with WildMIDI. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
This manpage is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.