SYNOPSIS[OPTIONS ... ]
DESCRIPTIONThe program displays a choice of the window managers listed in the ~/.wmanagerrc file. When one is picked, the related command is written to standard output, intended to be used by shell scripts. If the program is exited without choosing a window manager, ``-1'' is written to standard output.
- -fg COLOR
- Set the foreground color.
- -bg COLOR
- Set the background color.
- -bg2 COLOR
- Set the widget background color
- -di[splay] host:n.n
- Set the X display.
- -dn[d] , -nod[nd]
- Enable/disable drag & drop, probably does nothing.
- -g[eometry] WxH+X+Y
- Set the window size and location.
- Start as iconified.
- -k[bd] , -nok[bd]
- Enable/disable keyboard support.
- -na[me] CLASSNAME
- Set the X window class.
- -s[cheme] SCHEME
- Unknown, probably does nothing useful.
- -ti[tle] WINDOWTITLE
- Set the window title.
- -to[oltips] , -not[ooltips]
- Enable/disable tooltips, probably does nothing.
EXAMPLETo start using , create a ~/.wmanagerrc file - generally with wmanagerrc-update1 - and add something like the following at the end of your ~/.xsession file:
WM="$(wmanager -geometry +570+585)"
See also wmanager-loop1 for a nicer way to start .