SYNOPSISwsdl2dispatch -f wsdlfile | -u url [options]
DESCRIPTIONwsdl2dispatch is a utility to generate a code skeleton from a WSDL file for a SOAP server in Python, using ZSI. The programmer still has to implement the HTTP server / request handler and the hooks to invoke the actual worker methods. Note, however, that ZSI also includes ZSI.ServiceContainer which implements the server functionality.
- -f wsdlfile
- Specifies an on-disk WSDL file to parse.
- -u url
- Specifies a URL pointing to the WSDL file to be parsed.
- Display a brief help message.
- Enables experimental server code generation.
- -d outputdir
- Specifies the directory where the output files will be placed.
- -t typesmodule
- Specifies a module name to use as the types implementation.
AUTHORThis manpage written by Tristan Seligmann.