- wvgain [-options] INFILE...
- album mode (all files scanned are considered an album)
- clean ReplayGain values from all files
- display calculated values only (no files are modified)
- ignore .wvc file (forces hybrid lossy)
- new files only (skip files with track info, or album info if album mode specified)
- show stored values only (no analysis)
- quiet (keep console output to a minimum)
- write program version to stdout
- don't set (n = 0 or omitted) or set (n = 1) console title to indicate progress (leaves "WvGain Completed")
This manual page was written by Sebastian Dröge <[email protected]> and David Bryant <[email protected]>. Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the BSD License.
Sebastian Dröge <[email protected]>
- Original author
David Bryant <[email protected]>
Copyright © 2005 Sebastian Dröge
Copyright © 2015 David Bryant