my $pj = new WWW::Search::Pagesjaunes;
$pj->find( activite => "Plombier", localite => "Paris" );
print $_->entry . "\n" foreach ($pj->results);
} while $pj->has_more;
DESCRIPTIONThe WWW::Search::Pagesjaunes provides name, phone number and addresses of French telephone subscribers by using the <http://www.pagesjaunes.fr> directory.
METHODSTwo classes are used in this module, a first one (WWW::Search::Pagesjaunes) to do the fetching and parsing, and the second one and a second one (WWW::Search::Pagesjaunes::Entry) holding the entry infos.
Here are the methods for the main WWW::Search::Pagesjaunes module:
- The constructor accept an optional LWP::UserAgent as argument, if you want to provide your own.
- find( %request )
Here are the values for the %request hash that are understood. They
each have two name, the first is the french one and the second is the
- nom / name
- Name of the person you're looking for.
- activite / business
- Business type of the company you're looking for. Note that if this field is filled, the module searches in the yellow pages.
- localite / town
- Name of the town you're searching in.
- prenom / firstname
- First name of the person you're looking for. It is not set if you set the 'activite' field.
- departement / district
- Name or number of the Departement or Region you're searching in.
- Returns an array of WWW::Search::Pagesjaunes::Entry containing the first matches of the query.
- Set the maximum number of entries returned. Default to 50.
- If the query leads to more than a few results, the field has_more is set. You can then call the results() method again to fetch the datas.
The WWW::Search::Pagesjaunes::Entry class has six methods:
- new($name, $address, $phone, $fax)
- Returns a new WWW::Search::Pagesjaunes::Entry.
- Returns the name of the entry.
- Returns the address of the entry.
- Returns the phone number of the entry.
- Returns true if the phone number is a fax one, false otherwise. Note that currently, this method always returns 0.
- Returns the concatenation of the name and the phone number, separated by `` - ''. You can specify your own separator as first argument.
BUGSThe phone numbers are sometimes not correctly parsed, esp. when one entry has several phone numbers.
If you found a bug and want to report it or send a patch, you are encouraged to use the CPAN Request Tracker interface: <https://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Dists.html?Queue=WWW-Search-Pagesjaunes>
COPYRIGHTPlease read the Publisher information of <http://www.pagesjaunes.fr> available at the following URL: <http://www.pagesjaunes.fr/pj.cgi?html=commun/avertissement.html&lang=en>
WWW::Search::Pagesjaunes is Copyright (C) 2002, Briac Pilpre
This module is free software; you can redistribute it or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself.
AUTHORBriac Pilpre <[email protected]>