SYNOPSISxfishtank [-c <color>] [-b <limit>] [-f <limit>] [-i <mult>] [-r <rate>] [-m <num>] [-C <num>] [-d] [-p <file>] [host:display]
xfishtank is a animation program to simulate an Aquarium on your X desktop.
Each fish can have up to 255 colors, but on startup the program takes all the colors from all the fish, and squeezes them down to all fit into the default colormap as best it can. Any fish can be any size in width and height. To make them look more like they are swimming, fish are animated (Very simple 2 frame animation). Fish CANNOT swim over each other, they will turn around if they are about to collide.
- -c color
- Background color of the fishtank
- -b limit
- Number of bubbles (Default is set to 32)
- -f limit
- Number of fishes (Default is set to 10)
- -i inter
- Move interval (Default is set to 0.2)
- -r rate
- Move frequency (Default is set to 0.2)
- -m num
- Median cut to this many colors
- -C num
- Use only this many color cells
- Clip fish, swim on root window
- -p file
- Fish swim on picture in file
- This option specifies the X server to contact.