unsigned char *units,
unsigned char *alignment,
XmTabGetValues takes an XmTab structure, returns the floating point number that is set as the value of the tab, and then sets values for the units, offset, alignment, and decimal arguments where they are not NULL. The returned floating point number represents the distance that the rendering of the XmString segment associated with tab will be offset. The offset is from either the beginning of the rendering or from the previous tab stop, depending on the setting for the offset model. The distance will use the unit type pointed at by unit.
- Specifies the tab to get the value from.
- Specifies a pointer to the unit type.
- Specifies a pointer to the offset model.
- Specifies a pointer to the alignment type.
- Specifies a pointer to the multibyte character used as the decimal point.
Returns a floating point number that is set as the value of the tab.