xnbd-watchdog [--timeout SECONDS] [--interval SECONDS] [--recovery-command COMMAND] [--recovery-command-reboot] [NBD_DEVICE]
With the xnbd-watchdog, you can monitor a running xnbd-client and trigger actions on failure.
The following options are supported:
- Triggers the recovery command action if the watchdog process is unable to connect to the NBD_DEVICE within the given timeout. If not given, this defaults to 10 seconds.
- Specifies the polling interval between probes. If not given, this defaults to 10 seconds.
- If given, the COMMAND is executed if the watchdog is unable to connect the NBD device after timeout exceeded.
- This argument is a shortcut for --recovery-command "reboot now". That is, it will reboot the server upon failure.
The following positional options are supported:
- The local nbd-device to be associated with the remote xnbd-server.
The xNBD userland programs have been written by Takahiro Hirofuchi ([email protected]).
This manual page was written by Arno Toell ([email protected]) for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2, as published by the Free Software Foundation.