int XvStopVideo(Display *
- Specifies the connection to the X server.
- Specifies the port for which video is to be stopped.
- Specifies the drawable associated with the named port.
DESCRIPTIONXvStopVideo(3) stops active video for the specified port and drawable. If the port is not processing video, or if it is processing video in a different drawable, the request is ignored. When video is stopped a XvVideoNotify(3) event with detail XvStopped is generated for the associated drawable.
- Generated if the requested port does not exist.
- Generated if the requested drawable does not exist.