SYNOPSISyabause [ -afh ] [ -b <BIOS> | -nb ] [ -c <CDROM> | -i <ISO> ] [ -ns ] [ --autoframeskip=0|1 ] [ --autoload=<SLOT> ] [ --autostart ] [ --binary=<BINARY>[:<ADDRESS>] ]
DESCRIPTIONYabause is a Sega Saturn emulator. Yabause needs either a bios file, a game or a binary to run. Games can be loaded from a real cd device or from dump files.
- Enable or disable auto frame skipping / limiting.
- Automatically start emulation and load a savestate.
- Automatically start emulation.
- Choose a bios file.
- Choose the cdrom device.
- Use a binary file. Content of the file will be loaded to 0x06004000 and execution will start from that address. You can provide an alternative address to load and run the binary with the --binary=<BINARY>:<ADDRESS> syntax. When using this option, emulation is automatically started and you shouldn't use it in conjunction with -a. This option is intended for homebrew developers wanting to test their programs in Yabause.
- Start the emulator in fullscreen.
- Choose a dump file. The dump can be either in iso or bin/cue file format.
- Use the emulated bios.
- Turns sound off. This option actually set the sound core to the dummy one.
- An executable for the Saturn, usually with a BIN extension.
- A Saturn ROM BIOS image.
- A CDROM device file.
- A Saturn game dump.
AUTHORSCopyright (c) 2002-2013 Yabause Team
Please don't ask for roms, bios files or any other copyrighted stuff.
COPYRIGHTThis program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA
See the GNU General Public License details in COPYING.