- yaz-url [-H name:value] [-m method] [-O fname] [-p fname] [-u user/password] [-x proxy] [url...]
The options must be precede the URL given on the command line to take effect.
Fetched HTTP content is written to stdout, unless option -O is given.
- Specifies HTTP header content with name and value. This option can be given multiple times (for different names, of course).
- Specifies the HTTP method to be used for the next URL. Default is method "GET". However, option -p sets it to "POST".
- Sets output filename for HTTP content.
- Sets a file to be POSTed in the folloing URL.
- Specifies a user and a password to be uesd in HTTP basic authentication in the following URL fetch. The user and password must be separated by a slash (this it is not possible to specify a user with a slash in it).
- Specifies a proxy to be used for URL fetch.