- yeahconsole [-h] [-e command]
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
yeahconsole is a wrapper for X terminal emulators that provide a drop-down terminal embedding other terminal emulators
A summary of options is included below. Any other argument is passed to the X terminal emulator.
- Show summary of options and supported xresources.
- command will be run in the X terminal emulator used. If specified this must be the last option since everything after the -e will be interpreted as the command.
The resources from the embedded X terminal emulator will be used and are documented in the corresponding manpage for your X terminal emulator. The specific resources for yeahconsole follow:
- 0 or 1, 1 should restart the terminal. Default is 0.
- terminal to use, valid values: urxvt, urxvtc, xterm. Default is xterm.
- width of the terminal. Default is the display width.
- number of lines of the console. Default is 10.
- x position. Default is set to 0.
- delay for the slide animation. Default is 40.
- step size in pixels for the animation 0 will disable the animation. Default is set 1.
- width for the resize handle. Default is 3.
- color for the resize handle. Default is grey70.
- key combo that toggles yeahconsole. Default is ControlAlt+y.
- increase height of yeahconsole. Default is Control+KP_Add.
- decrease height of yeahconsole. Default is Control+KP_Subtract.
- toggle fullscreen mode. Default is Alt+F11.
This manual page was written by Damián Viano [email protected] for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.
Copyright © 2006 Damián Viano