ymixer [mixer] [value#] [options]
Displays and sets mixer channel values. If no mixer name is given then all mixer channel values are shown, if a mixer name is given then that mixer's channel values will be shown. To set the mixer channel value give the name and the channel value (in percent), giving only one value sets all channels to that value.
- Is the name of a Y mixer, type ymixer by itself to obtain a list.
- Specifies the channel value in percent from 0.0 to 100.0. If only one value is given then all channels are set to that value. You can specify up to four channel values as of Y version 2.14.
If no values are given then the mixer channel value will be shown instead.
- --recorder <address:port>
- Specify which Y server to connect to.
- Print help screen and exit.
- General error.
- Cannot connect to Y server error.
- Systems error.
- Specifies the Y server <address:port> to connect to. This is a fall back if the argument --recorder is not specified.
To view current list of Y mixer names and their current values type:
To view only the Y mixer named vol type:
# ymixer vol
To set the values for the Y mixer named synth to 50% and 75% (first and second values respectivly) type:
# ymixer synth 50 75