- zip_fdopen(int fd, int flags, int *errorp);
- Perform additional stricter consistency checks on the archive, and error if they fail.
If an error occurs and errorp is non-NULL, it will be set to the corresponding error code.
RETURN VALUESUpon successful completion zip_fdopen() returns a struct zip pointer, and fd should not be used any longer, nor passed to close(2). Otherwise, NULL is returned and *errorp is set to indicate the error. In the error case, fd remains unchanged.
ERRORSThe file specified by fd is prepared for use by libzip(3) unless:
- Inconsistencies were found in the file specified by path. This error is often caused by specifying ZIP_CHECKCONS but can also happen without it.
- The flags argument is invalid. Not all zip_open(3) flags are allowed for zip_fdopen, see DESCRIPTION.
- Required memory could not be allocated.
- The file specified by fd is not a zip archive.
- The file specified by fd could not be prepared for use by libzip(3).
- A read error occurred; see errno for details.
- The file specified by fd does not allow seeks.
AUTHORSDieter Baron <email@example.com> and Thomas Klausner <firstname.lastname@example.org>