DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the zita-lrx
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
zita-lrx is command line jack application providing 2, 3, or 4-band, 4th order crossover filters. The filter type is continuously variable between Linkwitz-Riley (-6dB at the xover frequency) and Butterworth (-3 dB at the xover frequency). Outputs are exactly phase matched in the crossover regions. The application supports up to 16 channels. Configuration is by a text file using 'OSC' style syntax (similar to Ambdec and Jconvolver).
Apart from the basic filter parameters, the following can be set:
- Channel labels (used for naming Jack ports).
- Frequency band names (used in output port names).
- Optional output autoconnections.
- For each channel: gain and delay (in ms).
- For each frequency band: gain and delay.
Display short info
Name to use as jack client
Jack server name