- SUBROUTINE ZLARFP(
- N, ALPHA, X, INCX, TAU )
- INTEGER INCX, N
- COMPLEX*16 ALPHA, TAU
- COMPLEX*16 X( * )
PURPOSEZLARFP generates a complex elementary reflector H of order n, such that
( x ) ( 0 )
where alpha and beta are scalars, beta is real and non-negative, and x is an (n-1)-element complex vector. H is represented in the form
H = I - tau * ( 1 ) * ( 1 v' ) ,
( v )
where tau is a complex scalar and v is a complex (n-1)-element vector. Note that H is not hermitian.
If the elements of x are all zero and alpha is real, then tau = 0 and H is taken to be the unit matrix.
Otherwise 1 <= real(tau) <= 2 and abs(tau-1) <= 1 .
- N (input) INTEGER
- The order of the elementary reflector.
- ALPHA (input/output) COMPLEX*16
- On entry, the value alpha. On exit, it is overwritten with the value beta.
- X (input/output) COMPLEX*16 array, dimension
- (1+(N-2)*abs(INCX)) On entry, the vector x. On exit, it is overwritten with the vector v.
- INCX (input) INTEGER
- The increment between elements of X. INCX > 0.
- TAU (output) COMPLEX*16
The value tau.