zoomer automatically generates a video from a picture. It starts at the full picture and then zooms into the first point. Then zooms out and into the next point, etc. At the moment of reaching a point, zoomer will write a text (e.g. a name).
zoomer needs a picture (bigger is better) and a data file to define the points to be zoomed into.
- the data file setting the details to be zoomed.
- show a verbose output
- how many frames between details
- how many frames focused on the detail
- the size of the text
- the name of the output video
- the name of the input picture (bigger is better)
- will automaticaly delete a file with the same output name
- will show a nice graphical progress bar
- the video resolution in the WxH notation like 480x360
THE DATA FILE
The data file is a simple text file to provide informaton about where zoomer must zoom. There must be one line by detail and no other information. The zoomer don't supports empty lines or commentaries.
The detail line has the pattern: X,Y Width Text
See a data example:
364,178 57 Bart 233,246 62 Lisa 396,274 52 Maggie 302,059 61 Marge 228,130 66 Homer
The Width is the with of the soom square. The Height will be ever proporcional to the output setted height.
This manual page was written by Aurélio A. Heckert [email protected] for
the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is
granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under
the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 any
later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public
License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/.