- botch-cross [options] [buildarch hostarch buildpackages sources]
DESCRIPTIONUse the botch tools to analyze the cross bootstrap phase.
- -h, --help
- Show help message
- -k, --keep
- Keep the temporary files
- -w, --online
- Produce stat.html for online consumption
- -o, --output=DIR
- Output directory. Default is the current directory
- -t, --tmp=DIR
- Temporary directory. Default is created by mktemp(1)
- -G, --optgraph
- Calculate a dependency graph where each installation set contains the minimal number of unavailable binary packages.
- -j, --jobs=NUM
- Number of threads or processes to run in parallel where applicable.
- -I, --drop-b-d-indep
- Drop Build-Depends-Indep dependencies.
- -v, --verbose
- Be more verbose
- -d, --debug
- Maximum verbosity
- -D, --develop
- Execute tools from the source checkout instead of $PATH
FILESThe following files are created in the output directory:
- The output of botch-profile-build-fvs.
- The output of botch-create-graph.
- The output of botch-dose2html.
- The strongly connected components created by botch-extract-scc.
- The standard output of botch-extract-scc.
- The concatenated output of multiple runs of botch-find-fvs.
- The output of botch-ma-diff.
- The output of botch-build-fixpoint.
- The output of botch-partial-order.
- The output of botch-fasofstats.
- buildgraph_acyclic.xml converted by botch-buildgraph2srcgraph.
- buildgraph.xml converted by botch-buildgraph2srcgraph.
- The standard output of botch-stat-html
- The JSON output of botch-stat-html
AUTHORThis man page was written by Johannes Schauer. Botch is written by Johannes Schauer and Pietro Abate.
COPYRIGHTCopyright 2012-2014 Johannes Schauer, Pietro Abate
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. A special linking exception to the GNU Lesser General Public License applies to this library, see the COPYING file for more information.