SYNOPSIScrrcsim [-fvhV] [-l landscape-file] [-c cdepth] [-x xres] [-y yres]
[-d winddir] [-w windvel] [-g config-file] [-s on|off] [-u on|off]
[-m AILERON|RUDDER] [-b nr:buttonfunc] [-i method] airplane-file
DESCRIPTIONcrrcsim is a model-airplane flight simulation program for Linux with ports to other platforms. Using crrcsim you can learn how to fly model aircraft, test new aircraft designs, and improve your skills by practicing in the relative safety of your PC.
- -b nr:buttonfunc
- Bind a joystick button to a function. nr is the number of the joystick button. For example, -b 2:INCTHROTTLE will increase the current throttle setting by 10% each time button #2 is pressed. See section BUTTON FUNCTIONS for a listing of all possible functions.
- -c cdepth
- Color-depth in bits-per-pixel
- -d winddir
- Wind direction in degrees.
- Start in fullscreen mode.
- -g config-file
- Specify a config file.
- Display help and exit.
- -i type
- Select input method.
- -l landscape-file
- Load the landscape defined by landscape-file
- -m AILERON|RUDDER
- Specify which function is controlled by horizontal mouse movement (if the input method is set to MOUSE).
- -s on|off
- Enable/disable sound (default: on).
- -u on|off
- Enable/disable graphical user interface (default: on).
- Enable on-screen display of some values. This option may be specified up to three times.
- Only print version information and exit.
- -w windvel
- Wind velocity in ft/s.
- -x xres
- Horizontal resolution in pixels.
- -y yres
- Vertical resolution in pixels.
- Pause the simulation.
- Resume the simulation from pause mode.
- Restart the simulation with the current configuration.
- Increase the zoom factor of the current view.
- Decrease the zoom factor of the current view.
- Increase the throttle by 10%.
- Decrease the throttle by 10%.
- The airplane is controlled by the keyboard.
- Elevator and either aileron or rudder (depending on the -m option) are controlled by the mouse. Throttle can be adjusted by using the keyboard.
- The airplane is controlled by the joystick. Control functions can be mapped to the joystick axes with the -b option.
- Reads the PPM signal from an r/c transmitter using the parallel port and the rctran kernel module.
- For PPM interfaces connected to a serial port (aka 'FMS interface').
- A different serial port interface.
- Reads the PPM signal from an r/c transmitter using the parallel port.
- Reads the PPM signal from an r/c transmitter using a sound card.
- Interface to the MNAV autopilot system.
- For Walkera transmitters connected directly to the serial port.
- Default configuration file. Overridden by the -g option.