ecaccess-file-mget [-debug] [-progress] [-force] [-bufsize length] source-ecaccess-file [...] target-local-directory
DESCRIPTIONAllow downloading Multiple ECaccess Files at once in the specified target-local-directory.
Each source-ecaccess-file is in the form [domain:][/user-id/]path. Please read the ``Shell commands -> File Management'' section of the ``ecaccess'' guide for more information on the ECaccess File System.
Please note this command is not recursive and will only download the plain-files in the source-ecaccess-file directory (sub-directories are ignored).
- source-ecaccess-file [...]
- The name(s) of the source ECaccess File(s).
- The name of the target Local Directory.
- Provide a progress meter on the standard terminal, allowing to monitor the file transmission in real-time. The progress bar is removed from the terminal when the transmission is done. This option is not supported and ignored on Windows platforms.
- Overrides the interactive mode and download each file without prompting.
- -bufsize length
- Specify the length of the buffer (in bytes) which is used to download the files. The larger the buffer the smaller the number of http/s requests. By default a buffer of 1048576 bytes (1MB) is used.
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
EXAMPLESecaccess-file-mget 'home:/xyz/bin/*.bin' $HOME/bin
Download the *.bin Files in the $HOME/bin directory of the user xyz. The Files are downloaded in the local $HOME/bin directory.