SYNOPSISgspl-lprm printer job ...
DESCRIPTIONgspl-lprm deletes pending jobs on an external print server supporting the LPD protocol.
OPTIONSNote that the order of treatment, letters and keywords described below may be modified by editing the file splpd.help - see spsyntax(5).
The environment variable on which options are supplied is "GSPL_LPRM" and the environment variable to specify the help file is "LPDINTCONF".
- -? or +explain
- Causes a summary of the other options to be displayed without taking further action.
- Save all the current options in a .gnuspool file in the current directory.
- Save all the current options in a .gnuspool file in the user's home directory.
FILES~/.gnuspool configuration file (home directory)
.gnuspool configuration file (current directory)
splpd.help message file
- space-separated options to override defaults.
- location of alternative help file.
DIAGNOSTICSVarious diagnostics are read and printed as required from the message file, by default splpd.help.
COPYRIGHTCopyright (c) 2009 Free Software Foundation, Inc. This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the GNU General Public License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
AUTHORJohn M Collins, Xi Software Ltd.