SYNOPSISkeepnote [ options ] [ notebook ]
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the keepnote commands.
keepnote is a note taking application. With KeepNote, you can store your class notes, TODO lists, research notes, journal entries, paper outlines, etc in a simple notebook hierarchy with rich-text formatting, images, and more. Using full-text search, you can retrieve any note for later reference.
KeepNote is designed to be cross-platform (implemented in Python and PyGTK) and stores your notes in simple and easy to manipulate file formats (HTML and XML). Archiving and transferring your notes is as easy as zipping or copying a folder.
OPTIONSThese programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see the Info files.
- -h, --help
- Show this help message and exit.
- -c, --cmd
- Treat remaining arguments as a command.
- -l, --list-cmd
- List available commands.
- -i, --info
- Show runtime information.
- Run in non-gui mode.
- -t, --continue
- Continue to run after command execution.
- Show errors on console.
- Do not show errors on console.
- Do not open default notebook.
- Start KeepNote in a new process.
- -p PORT, --port=PORT
- Use a specified port for listening to commands.