SYNOPSISmariadb_config [--cflags | --include | --libs | --libs_r | --version | --socket | --port]
- Prints the C compiler flags used to compile the library. In most cases you should use --include instead.
- Prints the C compiler flags needed to compile sources using the library.
- Prints the linker flags needed to link with the library.
- Present only for backwards compatibility.
- Prints the version of the library.
- Prints the default socket name for connections.
- Prints the default port number for connections.
COPYRIGHTCopyright 2011 Monty Program AB
AUTHORThe MariaDB Client Library for C was written by the MariaDB Foundation.
This manual page was written by Daniel Schepler <[email protected]> for the Debian system but may be used by other projects under the terms of the GNU Library General Public License, version 2 or later.