- void matrix_keypad_build_keymap(const struct matrix_keymap_data * keymap_data, unsigned int row_shift, unsigned short * keymap, unsigned long * keybit);
- keymap supplied by the platform code
- number of bits to shift row value by to advance to the next line in the keymap
- expanded version of keymap that is suitable for use by matrix keyboad driver
- pointer to bitmap of keys supported by input device
This function converts platform keymap (encoded with KEY macro) into an array of keycodes that is suitable for using in a standard matrix keyboard driver that uses row and col as indices.