define the logical output format of mbk and genlib
setenv MBK_OUT_LO format
man2html: unable to open or read file
sets the logical output format of the mbk data structure.
The files resulting of the work on mbk will have the given format.
- valid formats are :
- al, alx, that are alliance logical formats
- cct, that is genrad hilo netlist format
- edi, that is edif standart netlist format
- hns, fns, fne, fdn, hdn, that are vti logical
- spi, that's spice netlist
- vst, that is structural vhdl description
"MBK_OUT_LO : 'xxx' unknown format"
The argument given to the setenv is not a legal logical output format for mbk.
You must changed it before any other action.
setenv MBK_OUT_LO al