DESCRIPTIONmkc_check_prog takes a name and looks for the file with that name which would be executable. Executable is searched for along the user's PATH. If appropriate executable is found, a path to it is printed. Otherwise, an error message is printed and mkc_check_prog exits with error.
- Display help message.
- -i progid
- progid will be used as a part of _mkc_* cache file name.
- List of colon-separated directories.
- If set to 1, verbose messages are output to stderr.
- If set to 1 and MKC_VERBOSE is set to 1, cached results are output to stderr.
- Directory where temporary and cache files are created. If unset they are created in a current directory.
- All results are cached unless MKC_NOCACHE variable is set to 1.
- If set to 1, temporary files are removed.
mkc_check_prog gawk mkc_check_prog c++ mkc_check_prog lua
AUTHORAleksey Cheusov <[email protected]>