mooproxy is a buffering proxy for MOOs (a class of text-based RPGs, descending from MUDs). The MOO client connects to mooproxy, and mooproxy connects to the MOO server.
Mooproxy keeps you connected to the MOO server if the client disconnects (voluntarily, because of network problems, because the client crashes, because of a power outage, etc).
Mooproxy also provides centralised logging, buffers text when the client isn't connected, and provides context when the client does connect.
OPTIONSThis program follows the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below.
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options and exit.
- -V, --version
- Show version information and exit.
- -L, --license
- Show licensing information and exit.
- -w, --world worldname
- Specify the world file to load.
- -d, --no-daemon
- Do not daemonize; stay in the foreground instead.
- -m, --md5crypt
- Prompt for a string, and create and show an MD5 hash of this string.