SYNOPSISmutt_vc_query [-m -e ] [-t type ] [-f datafile ] query
mutt_vc_query [-v ]
mutt_vc_query [-V ]
mutt_vc_query [-h ]
DESCRIPTIONA vCard query utility for mutt. This utility can be used at the shell prompt to perform ad-hoc queries, but it is meant to be used by mutt's Qo query_command Qc option. Place the following line in your Qo ~/.muttrc Qc file:
set query_command = Qo mutt_vc_query '%s' QcThe search using the given query string will be case insensitive. The options are as follows:
- Sort the results by email.
- Use the datafile to perform the query.
- Display usage help.
- Sort the results by the miscellaneous field.
- Uses the specified type for the miscellaneous field.
- Display the version.
- Display the copyright and license.
- Default data file that mutt_vc_query will query.
EXAMPLESTo query for the string Qo Hsu Qc and have the miscellaneous field be populated by the type Qo NICKNAME Qc :
mutt_vc_query -t NICKNAME Hsu
DIAGNOSTICSEx -std mutt_vc_query
AUTHORSAn Andrew Hsu Aq [email protected]
BUGSMan page is not finished yet.