SYNOPSISpts sleep [-delay] <# of seconds>
[-cell] <cell name> [-noauth] [-localauth] [-force]
pts sl [-d] <# of seconds> [-c] <cell name>
[-n] [-l] [-f]
DESCRIPTIONThe pts sleep pauses for a specified number of seconds. The command can be run from the command line or interactively, although from the command line it's essentially equivalent to the sleep command. It is intended for use in interactive mode to pause for a few seconds between batch commands to allow the Protection Server to catch up.
CAUTIONSPrior to OpenAFS 1.4.5 and OpenAFS 1.5.23, the pts sleep command was only available on Unix or Linux and when OpenAFS was compiled with the supergroups option (disabled by default). As of OpenAFS 1.4.5 and 1.5.23, it is always available.
OPTIONSAlthough they have no effect, pts sleep takes the following standard pts options:
- -cell <cell name>
- Names the cell in which to run the command. For more details, see pts(1).
- Enables the command to continue executing as far as possible when errors or other problems occur, rather than halting execution at the first error.
- Prints the online help for this command. All other valid options are ignored.
- Constructs a server ticket using a key from the local /etc/openafs/server/KeyFile file. Do not combine this flag with the -cell or -noauth options. For more details, see pts(1).
- Assigns the unprivileged identity anonymous to the issuer. For more details, see pts(1).
OUTPUTThis command produces no output.
EXAMPLESHere is an example of a pts interactive session:
% pts interactive pts> sleep 5 pts> quit %
COPYRIGHTCopyright 2007 Jason Edgecombe <[email protected]>
This documentation is covered by the BSD License as written in the doc/LICENSE file. This man page was written by Jason Edgecombe for OpenAFS.