DESCRIPTIONPybik is a 3D puzzle game about the cube invented by Erno Rubik. * Different 3D puzzles - up to 10x10x10:
- cubes, towers, bricks, tetrahedra and prisms
* Solvers for some puzzles * Pretty patterns * Editor for move sequences * Changeable colors and images
Pybik can be fully controlled and configured via the graphical user interface. The options listed here are intended primarily for testing and debugging.
- -h, --help
- Show help message and exit
- Show version number and exit
- Specify the configuration filename
- Print default settings to stdout and exit
- Specify the filename for saved games
- Write logfile
- List tests
- Run all tests
- Run test T, can be used multiple times, use T=n where n is a number to run test T multiple times
- T is a comma-separated list of test arguments: write-y write-yes write-n write-no write-e write-error log-widgets notime
- D is a comma-separated list of debug flags: alg draw fps func indexonly invisible keys liveplugins liveshader log logdebug loggl mousepos msg nobevel nofshader nolabel noshader novshader pick purepython rand rotate shader vfps
Qt-Options, for a full list refer to the Qt-Reference, but not all options make sense for this application:
- -qwindowgeometry G, -geometry G
- Specifies window geometry for the main window using the X11-syntax. For example: 100x100+50+50
- Sets the application layout direction to left-to-right
- Prints debug message at the end about number of widgets left undestroyed and maximum number of widgets existed at the same time
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2009-2015, B. Clausius
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.