SYNOPSISrequestbackport [options] package
DESCRIPTIONDetermine the intermediate releases that package needs to be backported to, list all reverse-dependencies, and file the backporting request. requestbackport will include a testing checklist in the bug.
- -d DEST, --destination=DEST
- Backport to DEST release and necessary intermediate releases. Default: current stable release.
- -s SOURCE, --source=SOURCE
- Backport from SOURCE release. Default: current development release.
- -l INSTANCE, --lpinstance=INSTANCE
- Launchpad instance to connect to. Default: production.
- Don't read config files or environment variables
- -h, --help
Display a help message and exit.
AUTHORSrequestbackport and this manpage were written by Stefano Rivera <[email protected]>.
Both are released under the terms of the ISC License.