SYNOPSISrivet-chopbins -b <HISTO/PATH:min:max> [ -b ... ] <AIDAFILE> [...]
DESCRIPTIONStrip specified bins from data sets. Histograms not specified will be passed through without any chopping. Bins to be kept can be specified on command line `-b' options.
To chop bins from different observables can be achieved by using the `-b' option multiple times.
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -b BINS, --bins=BINS
- Specify a histogram and bin range that is to be kept. The format is `AIDAPATH:start:stop'.
- -O OBSFILE, --obsfile=OBSFILE
- Specify a file with bin-definitions to chop
- -o OUTDIR, --out=OUTDIR
- output directory (default: .)
- -i, --in-place
- Overwrite input file rather than making inputchop.aida
- rivet-chopbins -b /ALEPH_1996_S3486095/d03-x01-y01:0.095:0.27 out.aida
This will give you the all bins of the ALEPH 1-T distribution that are between the bins that contain the x-values 0.095 and 0.27.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Lifeng Sun <[email protected]> for the Debian system (but may be used by others).