SYNOPSISsoftflowctl [-h ] [-c ctl_sock ] command
DESCRIPTIONsoftflowctl is a remote control program used to control a running softflowd(8) daemon.
The command line options are as follows:
- -c ctlsock
- Specify an alternate location for the remote control socket. Default is /var/run/softflowd.ctl
- Display command line usage information.
- Ask softflowd(8) to gracefully exit. This is equivalent to sending it a SIGTERM or SIGINT
- Ask softflowd(8) to immediately exit. No flow expiry processing or data export is performed.
- Immediately expire all tracked flows.
- Immediately delete all tracked flows. No flow expiry processing or data export is performed.
- Return statistics collected by softflowd(8) on expired flows.
- Increase the debugging level of softflowd(8)
- Decrease the debugging level.
- Stops network data collection by softflowd(8).
- Resumes network data collection.
- Return information on all tracked flows.
- Print information on flow timeout parameters.
- Resend a NetFlow v.9 template record before the next flow export. Has no effect for other flow export versions.