SYNOPSISstreamtuner [ -d ] | [ -? ] | [ -v ]
DESCRIPTIONstreamtuner is a stream directory browser. Through the use of a plugin system, it offers an intuitive GTK+ 2.0 interface to Internet radio directories such as SHOUTcast and Live365.
With streamtuner you can:
- Browse the SHOUTcast Yellow Pages
- Browse the Live365 directory
- Browse the Xiph.org (aka icecast.org, aka Oddsock) directory
- Browse the basic.ch DJ mixes
- Manage your local music collection, with full support for ID3 and Vorbis metadata editing
- Listen to streams, browse their web page, or record them using programs such as Streamripper
- Implement new directory handlers as tiny Python scripts or as dynamically loadable modules written in C
- Retain your favourite streams by bookmarking them
- Manually add streams to your collection
streamtuner offers hundreds of thousands of music resources in a fast and clean common interface.
- -d, --directory=DIR
- Specify a configuration directory [~/.streamtuner]
- -?, --help
- Show this help
- -v, --version
Show version information
AUTHORstreamtuner was written by Jean-Yves Lefort.
This manual page was written by Holger Hartmann <[email protected]> for the Debian Project and is published under the GNU GPL.